Remote Control for EasyWorship
The majority of remote controls are designed specially for PowerPoint and only provide one set of keys to replicate the Page Up and Page Down keys needed in PowerPoint to progress through animations and slides.
RF Presentation Remote Pro works by wireless and does not need
to be pointed at the computer to operate. Range: 30+ metres (100ft)
Presentation Remote Pro
The Perfect Tool for Pastors and Teachers!
The Presentation Remote Pro frees you from your keyboard during worship and sermons.
With RF, laser, mouse and audio controls in one sleek remote, it is an ideal tool for presenters. Offering a range of more than 100 feet, the Presentation Remote Pro easily covers large worship venues and church halls.
There is no software to install -- just plug the receiver into the USB port on your PC and it works within seconds.
Requirements: At least one available USB port; Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
For EasyWorshio 2007
A simple change to EasyWorship 2007's hotkey.ini file will allow this remote to:
- Move verse by verse through a song using the right side thumb rocker switch: down - next verse, up - previous verse
- Advance through a PowerPoint presentation activating animations/transitions: down - next animation or slide, up - previous animation or slide
- Move up or down through the schedule using the remote's left and right arrow keys
- Go Live with the left mouse button while the cursor pointer is over the Control Screen's GoLive button
- Clear the screen of song text with the F5 key
- Blank the screen with the button next to it
The changes for EasyWorship 2007: (You can download the file from here or edit your own file.)
1. Before you start EasyWorship, in windows explorer browse to the following path.
Windows 2000/XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Softouch\EasyWorship\Settings\hotkeys.ini
Windows Vista: C:\Program Data\Softouch\EasyWorship\Settings\hotkeys.ini
( If you can't find the folder, make sure you have the option to view hidden folders turned on. In Control panel open folder options. Click on the View tab. Select the option to "Show hidden files and folders")
2. Double Click the HotKeys.ini file to open it. It will open in notepad allowing you to make changes.
3. Make the following changes (shown in bold) to match the function keys of the Keyspan Presentation Remote Pro to EasyWorship.
|Next Slide||SlideNextKeys= 78, 40, 32, 34|
|Previous Slide||SlidePrevKeys=80, 38, 8, 33|
|GoLive -clear function||GoLiveNextKeys= 0|
|GoLive -clear function||GoLivePrevKeys= 0|
|Black Screen||BlackScreenKeys= C-66, 66|
|Clear Screen||ClearScreenKeys= C-67, 116|
|GoToBridge -clear function||JumpBridgeKeys= 0|
4. After making changes, Click File then Save.
5. Close the window.
6. Start EasyWorship 2007 with the Remote control's USB adaptor connected to a free USB port
Test the remote to become familure with the keys.
If for any reason you need to reset the key codes to their original settings, they are:
|Next Slide||SlideNextKeys= 78, 40, 32|
|Previous Slide||SlidePrevKeys=80, 38, 8|
|Black Screen||BlackScreenKeys= C-66|
|Clear Screen||ClearScreenKeys= C-67|
For EasyWorship 2009
The following link provide more information about setting up remote controllers